For answers to questions not covered on this page, or to change your subscriber information, please contact us through one of the following:
Q: How often is the magazine published?
Dirt Rag is published seven times a year.
Q: When do the issues come out?
Dirt Rag issues are scheduled to be on sale on the following dates. U.S. subscribers receive their issues about a week before the on sale date.
- #196 Feb. 14, 2017 – you must order or renew by Jan. 10 to to receive this issue.
- #197 March 28, 2017 – you must order or renew by Feb. 21 to receive this issue.
- #198 May 9, 2017 – you must order or renew by April 4 to receive this issue.
- #199 June 20, 2017 – you must order or renew by May 16 to receive this issue.
- #200 Aug. 8, 2017 – you must order or renew by July 4 to receive this issue.
- #201 Sept. 26, 2017 – you must order or renew by Aug. 22 to receive this issue.
- #202 Nov. 21, 2017 – you must order or renew by Oct. 17* to receive this issue.
- * We do a second shipping of issue #202, arriving around Dec. 21 for the holidays. This mailing includes all subscriptions purchased between Oct. 18 and Dec. 5. If you received issue #202 in the normal mailing, you will not receive a second copy.
Digital subscriptions can be purchased at anytime and your subscription will start with the most recently published issue.
Q: How long does it take to get my issue through the mail?
Welcome to the big postal crap shoot. Your guess is as good as mine. Actually, my guess is probably better, so here goes:
- USA: allow 1-3 weeks for delivery.
- Canada: allow 2-4 weeks.
- Overseas: allow 6-8 weeks.
Q: Why does it take so long for delivery?
Magazines travel by “Periodical Class” mail, not First Class. The USPS is allowed to slack on Periodical Class delivery. You’re darn right it sucks — contact the USPS and complain, please. (Sorry overseas folks, boats are sloooow.)
Q: How do I know when it’s time to renew my subscription?
Don’t worry, we’ll mail you a renewal notice before your subscription expires. If you prefer to worry, check your mailing label and you’ll see that your last issue number is printed directly above your name.
Q: Do you offer a lifetime subscription?
After plenty of prodding from our loyal readers we’ve decided to offer lifetime subscriptions. $149.99 will buy you a spot on the subscription mailing list until one of us calls it quits. No more renewal reminders, no more missed issues. And now comes the fine print: non-transferable, refunds pro-rated for the first two years only.